* I lost my job @ Goodyear. I was there almost 6 years and was blindsided by a layoff. What? This can NOT be happening to me. I was suddenly unemployed and freaking. Thankfully, I landed a pretty sweet job within two weeks, and it's half the drive!
* I started school. Yes, I am finally finishing my degree. I will be getting my Business Administration - Human Resources Management degree ... oh ... sometime in the next year. I am only taking one class at a time for now because of all the life changes I am going through. I currently have a 96% in the class - finishing my final this weekend! Fingers crossed for an A+.
* Mason is potty trained. This child potty trained at 25 months! I was blown away and oh so happy! He is still in a pullup at night, but he has been 100% trained for months! YAY for no diapers! He is talking up a storm and starting pre-school next month. Mase can count to ten! Where is time going ? My sweet little, last baby, is in preschool.
* Easton is such a bright little boy. He starts Pre-Kindergarten next month. Yes, that is correct. Pre-K. Holy crap. He is such a big boy with his own personality - and I know all parents say this, but he is incredibly smart. He can spell things - He can write his name without anyone telling him which letters are involved. He can write all of his letters and count to 50 - He knows so many things - school has been wonderful! He tells me facts about animals and the weather - it's crazy. He just started Karate last night, I think this will be very good for him!
* The boys are obsessed with TMNT now ! I mean, TMNT was cool when I was a kid - it brings back so many memories!
* Jason is still travelling every week - being amazing at his job, and being a great daddy. :) He plays hockey every Sunday - still the best man on the ice!
Here are some pics, I will make sure to update more frequently :)